Will and Emma are the most adorable couple. Ever.
Klaine is love. That is all.
Okay, since it’s been forever since I was on here, I decided to get back into my 10 day TV challenge. Here are my three favorite TV families:
1) The Hecks from The Middle. They are the typical American family. Nothing special, and totally relatable to most in America today.
2) The Santinos from Necessary Roughness. Dani is a single mom to two teenagers, Lindsay and Ray Jay. The kids are your typical teens, but at the end of the day, they see that their mom does mean well.
3) The Pritchet-Dunphy-Tucker clan from Modern Family. One hilarious, extended, modern family.
Dramatic Camera Angles
April 7th, 2011 ~
I think I’m going to be giffing this episode for a while to come :]
My favorite Shirley moment came at the end of the Christmas 2009 episode (“Comparative Religion”). She was the one all peaceful throughout the ep, but toward the end, after the fight broke out, she became as crazy as the rest of them. After someone said it was Christmas, she replied “Oh, it’s December 10!” Priceless moment.
This one comes from the episode “Fleas” (1.16):
“That my friend was a Chicago defense. Get used to it.”
Two moments that made me cry:
- Will and Alicia’s breakup in “Parenting Made Easy” (3.10). Total fangirl heartbreak.
- The entire Grey’s Anatomy season 8 finale. I was in tears the whole ep, and it’s kind of hard to single out one scene in that one.
Happy Birthday to the most flawless woman on earth!
Total LMAO moment.
Page 1 of 7